Come one, come all to a workshop presented by Joanne, celebrating Venus in all her Divine Feminine glory!
- Astrology Toronto
- Saturday, April 8, 2017
- 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- at The Centering Space, 59 Cambridge Ave, near Broadview the Danforth.
- more info: www.astrologytoronto.com
Venus Through Her Looking Glass
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Does the outer image reflect your core values, tastes and preferences or does a stranger return your gaze? Take a walk through Venus’ looking glass and explore via myth, archetype and astrology how this planetary force shapes individual concepts of value, pleasure and desire in everyday life.
- Explore the many expressions of Venus in a natal chart by sign, house placement and aspects formed.
- Look at lovers and relationships through Venus’ lens of pleasure received and desire fulfilled.
- Connect issues of worth and value to how money and personal resources are used.
- Discover how different planets forming aspects to natal Venus refine and influence this ‘personal’ planet’s expression.
- Delve into Venus’ shadow and see the areas of life where envy and disillusionment may be experienced.
Integrate Venus into your life and see a beautiful and complete individual reflected in your looking glass.